Solicitor – Real Estate ( Dublin )
Responsibilities will include:
- Mandates involving close collaboration with our market-leading construction practice, on substantial developments of offices, multi-use schemes and projects.
- Traditional work for institutional clients (Irish and international) such as purchase, sale and refinancing, letting, joint ventures, as well as gaining leading experience in landlord and tenant matters.
- Working with our market-leading real estate finance team, acting for banks and non-bank lenders and borrowers on a range of transactions.
- Advising on newer asset classes in new sectors, such as student accommodation, private rented sector (PRS) and health care.
- Working as part of wider teams within the firm on significant projects in the green energy space.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- 1+ years PQE in Real Estate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player attitude
Qualifications and Education
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Be qualified as a solicitor (ideally 1-4 yrs PQE) in Ireland or England and Wales.
- Have a strong academic record