Quality Control Supervisor – close to Wicklow Town
- To assist in management of product specifications and procedures.
- To assist in the upkeep and maintenance of internal and external standards (e.g. BRC, HACCP).
- To liaise with suppliers.
- Quality – To monitor and ensure that standards are adhered to, and to seek assistance where required.
- To ensure that all products leaving the pack house adhered to customer quality specification and of the highest quality.
- Hygiene – To ensure that the hygiene procedure is maintained at the highest level of hygiene.
- To provide technical support to wider management
- To keep and maintain accurate records of work
- To assist in operator training, e.g. Food Hygiene.
- To address and resolve customer complaints.
- To carry out such other work as may be required from time to time.
- A personal pride and confidence to carry out the job.
- Must have an interest in food and be self-motivated with an inquiring mind.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Sufficient technical and written skills to perform the job. Fluent in English.
- Attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Capable of growing with company and in time to take on more responsibility, including leading projects.
EDUCATION: Preferably Third level qualification in Food/ Science related discipline, or transferable skill
EXPERIENCE: Management or team leader experience and ability.
Hours variable 40 per week, 8.30am to 4.30pm with half hour for lunch. Irregular hours of attendance will be required as normal factory management practice.
For more information contact Lisa Ph: 085 721 5915