Sector: Hospitality – Location: Dublin
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic support to the General Manager for all hotel operations.
- Directly lead the head of departments.
- Ensure that all staff are consistently motivated and engaged to deliver excellence in service.
- Succession Planning– Lead the development and continuous learning of the hotel staff.
- Ensure the best level of customer care within the property.
- Support the profitability and cost management of the hotel.
- 3-4 years’ experience as Deputy or Operations Manager role in a large hotel.
- Standards Driven; particularly in F&B.
- Strong desire to progress and develop your career
- People leadership and motivation experience.
- Proven ability in developing talented employees.
- Strong communicator; and comfortable in contributing to the overall hotel strategy.