In today’s fast-paced, digital driven business, information and analytics are critical in gaining a competitive advantage and improving performances. This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join this well established firm – based in their Dublin office.
About the Role
The Sales Support executive will work with consultants and clients, as well as other internal departments. Reporting to the Global Head of Operations and working closely with the Sales and Operations Team to manage all aspects of the sales process with potential and existing clients. They will also be responsible for compiling and analysing a range of data reports to support the business.
The Sales Support Executive will develop, maintain and improve relationships with both internal and external parties. You’ll enjoy using your excellent written and verbal communication skills to create effective stakeholder relationships. You’ll thrive from the difference you are making to the business and the individuals you work with, both internally and externally.
- Generate Sales Proposals & Quotations for new customers
- Manage Sales and tender quotation requests, within set KPI’s
- Manage existing business & renewals of software licenses
- Liaise closely with Clients and colleagues throughout sales process
- Project Manage deadlines to key stakeholders in order that tender submissions are on target
- Generate standard or custom reports summarising business, financial, or economic data for review by managers, clients, and other stakeholders
- Provide the business with monthly Sales & Utilisation Reports
- Manage sales progress reports according to agreed timeframes.
- Customer focus & maintaining client relationships is essential to this role
- Excellent administrative, record-keeping and computing skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service focus
- Proactive, with the ability to take ownership and a “can do” approach
You will have a mix of sales analytical & operations experience. You will enjoy working in a fast passed environment and be skilled in writing and producing compelling tender documents. You will have great organisational skills, strong communication skills and be proficient in reporting.
You will have the majority of the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualification
- Target driven & goal oriented
- Experience in the full sales cycle & sales support process
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write quality and compelling tender documents
- Structured and organised with excellent time management
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong Excel and strong SQL (preferably MS SQL Server) skills
- Other related reporting – analytical skills/ database skills would be an advantage.
Salary Offered: €30 – €35k
For further information on this role, please contact Lisa today on: 085 721 5915 / email Word copy of your CV to: [email protected]
- Please note: All applicants must have a valid working visa for Ireland