About the Role: Shine recruitment are Seeking a Business Development Representative to join an award-winning sales team in our clients Dublin office.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will manage sales leads generated through a variety of channels, including inbound & outbound calls, email and social media.
The successful candidate will identify new business opportunities across our advisory service business such as Information Governance and eDiscovery and Forensics, cloud and training. Some of these service lines include penetration-testing services, cyber risk advisory (e.g. GDPR services) and e-discovery forensic services
This candidate will have an aptitude for sales, be resourceful, results-driven and customer-oriented.
Managing sales opportunities generated through a variety of channels, including inbound calls, email and social media.
- Business development, finding new clients and opportunities through out-bounding and working closely with marketing filling the top of the funnel and generating revenue
- Developing professional relationships with potential customers and prospects
- Gaining a good understanding of our client’s needs and generating high-quality sales opportunities.
- Direct selling to large enterprise accounts and SMEs with a focus on the buyer in each and matching our products and services with their requirements
- Develop and manage relationships with partners and clients, capitalising on cross-selling opportunities in order to grow the business
- Understand the business and keep abreast of developments within the Industry
- Ownership of the sales cycle from lead acquisition to opportunity
- Experience in a target-driven sales environment
- A third level qualification
- Be driven and motivated and demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
- Strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focused work ethic/ability to establish customer needs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective decision making ability
- And a desire to progress your career within a sales environment which is committed to your development and growth.
- Proficiencies in all MS office applications – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Entrepreneurial approach to developing/expanding the business
- Experience in CRM systems. E.g. SalesForce
For further information on this roles, please contact Lisa today on: 085 721 5915 or email Word copy of your CV to: [email protected]
+ Please note – Applicants must have valid working visa for Ireland to apply for this role